1. What was the name of Bob Marley’s band?
2. They were the most successful music group ever. They sold over 100 million singles and 100 million albums. Who were they?
3. Which group did Sting begin his career with?
4. What does the name of the group REM stand for?
5. Complete the name of this underground band?
6. Which group made one of the first ever music videos called Bohemian Rhapsody?
7. Which group said: “ we don’t need no education...”
8. Which group had an instant number one with the song “ God save the Queen” after it was banned by the BBC
9. What was the name of Kurt Cobain’s group?
10. Which solo star started his career in a group called Wham?
11. Who was the singer of the “Doors”?
12. Which group had the following hits: West End Girls, What Have I Done to Deserve It? You Were Always on My Mind?
13. Who or what is The Edge?
14. Whose group was called the E-StreetBand?
15. What was Woodstock?
16. Which famous guitarist was in John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers, The Cream, Blind Faith and Then Went Unplugged?
17. Name 4 members of the Rolling Stones, past or present?
18. Which artist is associated with the colour purple?
19. Complete this song title: the House of the rising ...
20. Which singer released a record many years after his death called “ Free as a Bird”