Sunday, October 12, 2014

Steven Patrick Morissey

Steven Patrick Morissey is an English singer and lyricist. I don’t know if you have ever heard of him, but he is famous for his dynamic performances, his special baritono voice and  his quiff haircut - The quiff is a hairstyle that combines the 1950s pompadour hairstyle, the 50s flattop, and sometimes a mohawk.

He has provoked media controversies for his defence of vegetarianism and animal rights
Everybody knows he doesn’t accept to perform in  a concert if in the stall outside, people sell meat, all the food must be veg.

One of the songs of last Friday performance has the suggesting title “ the bullfighter dies”
The lyrics are easy to understand and the message very clear. I can’t decide if it  is polemic, or controversial, but it is stunning for sure.

Well , you can listen to the song in Youtube, I don’t want to leave the link in my blog ,just in case younger students watch it, but I am really interested in knowing your opinion about bullfight, so let me know in not less than 50 words.


To see quiff style: 





No comments:

Post a Comment