Monday, May 13, 2013

Past Participle exercises


Fill the blank with the correct word.
1.    Sang             song              sing                sung
What did he......................?
He ..................a .................. he had never ..................before.

2.    Choose                    chose            chosen                      choice
You have plenty of......................Which one do you.......................?
Personally I ..................................this one. I thought you would have.................... the other.

3.    Loose                       lose                lost
When did you ....................your coat?I.................... it yesterday. But it doesn’t matter it was too .................. for me.

4.    Feel                           fell                 felt
How do you ..................... this morning? Not very well I ......................... all right yesterday, but a few minutes ago I ......................... on the pavement.

5.    Less              least                          last
The...........................car is at ......................five inches.................... long than the first.

6.    Weigh                       weight
I’ll ........................myself again. I’m afraid, I’m gaining ...............

7.    So and so                and so on                 or so              so so
How are you? Not too well:.........................
How many people were there? Ten people ...................(approximately).
Did you see Mr................?Yes, I did, and also Mr X, Mr Y..................

8.    Died                          death             dead
Yes, he is ................... He ........................ last week . His ...................... affects me terribly

9.    Guest                        guess
Can you ....................... the name of my ..................?

10. Experience                          experienced                        experimented
11. This scientist is a man of ................................He is an .....................................researcher who has .................................a lot on all kinds of animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment